Monday, February 14, 2005

30 answers ...
... to 30 questions.

1. What time did you get up this morning?
* 8:30 this morning

2. Diamonds or pearls?
* I like pearls

3. What was the last film you saw at the Cinema?
* "Sideways"

4. What is your favorite TV show?
* I don't watch TV,but I catch up with the video releases. I like "24"

5. What did you have for breakfast?
* coffee and a popsicle

6. What is your middle name?
* oops. too much information

7. What is your favorite cuisine?
* I have several: Hungarian and Italian for home-cooking. Chinese(or Thai) whenever.... and Anything really good if I should ever find myself in an expensive restaurant.

8. What foods do you dislike?
* I don't like squash much, I hate tofu, and fake cream.

9. What kind of car do you drive?
* an old one

10. Favorite Sandwich?
* I like designer sandwiches, but for the run-of-the-mill choice I like Reubens. what is a designer sandwich? Unusual touches and home made breads, thin sliced meat -duck would be ideal. Wraps are excellent. I generally like this form of eating.

11. What characteristic do you despise?
* pettiness. In myself, I despise caving in to depression.

12. Favorite item of clothing?
* Knitted cream linen T.

13. If you could go anywhere in the world for a holiday where would you go?
* Anywhere? I think a South Sea Island...any would do: Hawaii, Tahiti-someplace like that.

14. What color is your bathroom?
* Lavender-with desert colors, actually.

15. Favorite brand of clothing?
* Liz Claibourne, I.N.C. -there's also one called Caribbean Joe I like alot. They actually fit my increasingly endomorphic body

16. Where would you like to retire?
* S.Carolina shore-but I won't ever get to retire, so I'll just visit.

17. Favorite time of the day?
* how about night-very late night.

18. What was your most memorable birthday?
* In a good or bad way? ;)

19. Where were you born?
* too much information again -Midwest

20. Favorite sport to watch?
* definitely basketball, but Olympic ice skating is cool. ( teehee)

21. What are you wearing right now?
* Non-descript clothes that I wouldn't want to be seen in..... and my husband would rather I not be wearing ( take that however)

22. What star sign are you?
* beep.bad question. try again.

23. What fabric detergent do you use?
* Arm and Hammer

24. Pepsi or Coke?
* Either, but I don't drink lots of pop.

25. Are you a morning person or a night owl?
* Night

26. What is your shoe size?
* Size 7 1/2

27. Do you have any pets?
* big dog, four cats

28. Any new exciting news you'd like to share with your family and friends?
* I'm past that

29. What did you want to be when you were little?
* I wanted to do things more than be something.... but I wanted to be an artist for a long time.

30. What are you meant to be doing today?
* Meant to be doing? I divided it between what I had to do and what I felt like doing.

0 comments: