Monday, February 14, 2005

I heard a good sermon today; even though I tend to be so distracted lately I did manage to pay attention. It started out with a statistic from Fast Company Magazine: of the people asked whether they would choose one more hour of time at home each day or $10,000 more income, some 86% chose more income. The message from this was that we need intimacy and love, but we don't make time for it. It's a true observation.

I've had a good couple days- yesterday managed to put some good time into housework. Now if I manage to cover my obligations each day I will move ahead without blizting out. People laugh at that baby steps thing from the What About Bob movie, but I think that is the way to go.

The pastor also mentioned some good books in his sermon and my husband reserved them for me at the library.

My husband has been extra nice to me. I absolutely do not deserve it, but I am becoming grateful.

got to go to bed now. Staying up late is my bane- my bad, whatever;) it contributes to all the downfalls that I am trying to overcome. So off to bed with me, and I'll blog when I can. I have like two to four major posts in my head, but I don't really think I'll have time to get them blogged.

0 comments: