Wednesday, January 12, 2005

We've been talking movies lately, haven't we? Besides finding myself mirroring Napoleon Dynamite, only the "idiot" response not the mouth hanging slightly open with the maddening lack of response, lately, I have been thinking some about the movies I watched.... and the next logical step to that is:
A List!
Yes, I came across a meme to list the five celebrities you find most attractive (only not in those exact words, but this is a family-safe blog).

Here's my list:

1. Brad Pitt
2. Johnny Depp
3. Harrison Ford
4. Hugh Jackman
5. Eddy Murphy (yep, you read right)

The trouble with the younger ones is they are too close to my sons ages, and that gives a yuk factor when I am not in my fantasy always-29 age. One that would be on the list if he were alive is Bruce Lee.
I like the bad boy with the glint in his eye...but whose core has something kind and redeemable.
Jet Li, Antonio Banderas, Mel Gibson...they all came close to inclusion.

How about a list of those who are repugnant? How about that sort of list?
that would be difficult because some of those have repulse/attract factor. Think Christopher Walken. He is both. Maybe it depends on the role. Like Kevin Bacon. I thought he was attractive until that movie with Meryl Streep.

My husband can't come with anyone besides Goldie Hawn. Now you know he is hiding things when he can't come up with more than one celebrity name. The man likes to play the Public Enemies (Two-Disc Special Edition)cypher.

0 comments: