Saturday, October 30, 2004

Ice Tea


I feel like writing about ice tea, but it's out of season, you know? At least up north here, it is. And I always drink it unsweetened anyway, which is not Southern at all. The only sweet tea I ever drink is when someone else makes it, or I am sick. Then I use honey.

I'm writing about it anyway. The best tea to make for ice tea is either good ol' Lipton or Constant Comment. Heavy bodied teas with some taste that comes through the chilling. I also buy commercial green tea with Ginseng and Honey. Usually Arizona brand.

Where's the love?


Sometimes I write my heart out for my blogs ( not this one- this one is for me). In the others, though, and I get rejection issues going. Where's my linky love? But -ok- I know that I say things that are not popular feed fodder, so what do I expect? You know what I really wonder? Whether I am simply not linked because I am mediocre.
Agghhhhhh, the pain, the thought gives painnnnn.

What I am watching


I like that School of Rock movie. My kids are watching and ...what can I say? I just like that movie. I have also been bad. I really think so. I watched some cd's of the Buffy tv show. It is highly entertaining , but very erroneous view of demonic worlds and the effects on people. And although the word 'god' is used alot... it is totally contentless.

But my fav character is Spike. The only excuse I have for myself is that I now have a closer bead on what today's generation believes about the spiritual realm, via the entertainment media anyway. But the internet has given me that, so it is redundant in that factor.

0 comments: