Monday, July 12, 2004

I was going to audioblog last night, but then just didn't feel like it. I don't like the phone very much. People who know me well know this fact... and now you!

I posted some more serious stuff on truegrit. I amnot a funny person normally... only by the occasional accidental "Wow-I was kinda funny". Mostly I am serious and that makes me sort of an Eeyore wet-blanket dead serious type. Good in a pinch though.

I had a long rambling post up in my thoughts, but my life is calling to me to do all the hardcore work that I have to do. Common laborer stuff.

You know what would make a funny post? If I used the replace all option on the spell-check and you got the machines version of what I write. But maybe funny only to me...just gobbled idiocy to you......oh....wait.....

0 comments: