Monday, December 22, 2003

The Web's First Japanese Pizza Page

I have to say I think these sound good. I was going to post this url as sort of a gag, and then I started thinking...."mmmm, this actually sounds yummy"

Except for the squid. I would pass on the squid, definately : "Hold that squid, Mitsuko". But 'Japanese Style' ? Yes, I would try that:

"The Flavor of Seaweed and Shiso Makes it All the Better!"
Toppings: Shredded Pork, Shimeji Mushrooms, Bamboo Shoots, Nori (seaweed), Shiso (perilla) Leaves

Or the Excellent:

""With Luxurious Toppings, this is the Definitive Mixed Pizza!"
Toppings: Pepperoni, Chopped Beef, Bacon, Mushroom, Eggplant, Tomato, Green Pepper, Garlic, Shimeji Mushroom, Onion


I found this url on what is now a famous blog: Mimi Smartypants

Interesting blog, but be warned that if blue language and questionable topics bother you, it might be better not to surf there. Just so you know.

======= on another note==========

I haven't been blogging much since my father has died. I am in charge of all the arrangements. But I took a few minutes to do some web things for a sort of mental relief. Upsaid has been down for quite awhile lately, which is where I was discussing things concerning my father.

0 comments: