Thursday, April 29, 2004

The days have been good. And today, with lovely warm weather, I enjoyed homemade bread with butter, excellent coffee, and I felt really great. Things are going better than usual... and when it is like that I fully enjoy it, but I also have thoughts about those who are having a hard time. I don't know why my mind works that way. I am not feeling guilty or anything, but I think about the young men and women in Iraq, and how much they must miss their homes and how difficult their circumstances are,,, not even mentioning that their lives are at risk each day and they must, in war circumstances, be seeing heart wrenching things. Things that most of us here in the States cannot even imagine. Even with media coverage.

I think about Christians who are being horribly persecuted and minorities who are srtuggling in countries where their lives are persecuted in the most terrible ways.

I send up prayer dart to the Lord to help and bless these people. And I realize that for myself within my peace and comfort I am just grateful.

And I hope better things for them.

0 comments: