Thursday, February 26, 2004

I don't know what it is with me lately. I'm up, I'm down, encouraged, then discouraged. All over the place and I still have some trouble sleeping. I have lots of trouble being productive.

I know it has been a hard year.... my husband calls it the hardest year of his life. but sometimes I think he hijacks my pain and then I have to center on him. But sometimes I think I am all wrong....so there you go. Lots of momentum to nowhere;)

I do feel encouraged spiritually -generally right now. That is a plus. I feel somewhat hopeful for this year, actually. One thing I have been doing is force my focus on accomplishing things. Made some lists, whixh is something that I hadn't done in quite awhile. A list always means something or 'nother will possibly get done. Did everything but make the dr. appt.s

Just keep procrastinating that. And the gardening.... I haven't done any gardening.

I do know that I would like a pause button for life.

but it doesn't come with that. I would probably use it too much, anyway.

0 comments: