Thursday, July 01, 2004

I just looked at a "Klingon" blog.

I am sorry. I didn't get the point.

It is sort of like when you are a kid and you want a secret language for you and your friends... before you discover how hard it is for people to really understand each other anyway, and that secrets aren't power, but communication is....

Just blew steam.

Are you ready? I will soon make another audio blog.

Alright. So the first was disappointing, th egirl has just got to hit her grooove. Yeah, baby.

( and no, you will not catch me talking like that AUDIBLY; I save that for the online interactions of my inner mind;)

And speaking-sort of- about that, I hardly ever wink. But you have to do that all the time with those little emoticons.

Lately I am full of dreams... the kind where you are planning something, not the sleeping kind. But I don't have any idea what will do with them. They are very difficult to accomplish and I have a constricted amount of time to work with.

0 comments: