Thursday, January 08, 2004

I am really really upset. REally upset.

I come home from an appt. and my youngest son's front permanent tooth is broken. There was nothing to say and I said nothing about it. In times past I would have vented my frustration. But the tooth is broken now and there is nothing I can do about it. He goes to the dentist next week for whatever repair they do on kids.

I am very unhappy... I would yell at people, but the problem is not new. So I just feel angry and write in this stupid blog which does -what? Nothing.

Things like this happen, but sometimes they happen because those who are supposed to handle things don't and won't. That is where my anger is. With that. And with the fact that nothing I do or say matters with certain people. They are just going to do what they want to do.

0 comments: