Tuesday, October 07, 2003

It is Ilona again.... this time with a blog appropriate to the subject at hand. Someone else had the url I wanted, but this one is just as good. I think this will turn out to be a better blog theme for me. Love tea! Love spice!

I like coffee better...but that has been overdone. Not that the tea is not predictable, but cutting edge catchy sound-bite is not my forte.

No.... tea and oranges on the deck at sunset.... that is what this is about. Leisurely ruminations overlaid with scent and looked at through steaming curls of escaping vaporous dreams.

That is in the poetic moments, but look for strong and bracing every once in while, as well. There is likely more of that coming.

Next..... change the look of the layout here.... it definitely needs tea-room atmosphere or something.... and [gasp] get rid of overly large font sizes!

0 comments: